Sprite Sherbet Punch is a fruity, frothy, bubbly drink fit for a birthday party, baby shower or holiday celebration. You will love it and want to guzzle it.
This is an old-fashioned recipe.
Chances are your grandmother or great-grandmother made this drink for special occasions.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Amazing flavor.
- It's so easy. You're literally pouring and scooping. That's it.
- Customize with all types of flavors.
A great dessert or snack to pair with this sherbet punch would be these Mermaid Rice Krispie Treats.
How to Make This Drink
- Chill the Sprite or lemon lime soda you're using.
- Scoop balls of sherbet into party bowl or put one or two scoops each into glasses if making individual servings.
- Top each glass with three ounces of lemon lime soda.
More drink recipes you might like include Red Hot Apple Cider + Holiday Drinks
Variations for Punch
- Substitute sorbet instead of sherbet if you like but ice cream is not going to work as well.
- Add fruit juice such as pineapple juice or orange juice if you like.
- You can also use equal parts fruit drink like Hi-C fruit punch and part lemon lime soda.
- Blue Hawaiian Punch would be good if you were hosting a baby shower for to welcome an impending baby boy.
- Garnish with cotton candy or fresh mint leaves or citrus rounds like lemon or lime.
You can put ice in punch but keep in mind, the ice will dilute the flavor. Don't add ice to sherbet punch, that's why I recommend using chilled lemon lime soda and/or juice. The scoops of sherbet will also keep the punch cold.
Sherbet is made from sweetened sugar water, a bit of flavoring and milk.
- 1 pint sherbet, flavor optional
- 1 12-ounce can lemon lime soda
- Cotton candy, optional for garnish
- Chill the lemon lime soda.
- Scoop one to two balls of sherbet into each glass
If you're making this punch for a party or a crowd, use a two-liter of lemon-lime soda and a ½ gallon of sherbet to serve 20.
Sherbet punch is easily doubled.
This post and/or recipe may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I'll earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure policy.