Graham Cracker White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
There’s a place in the world for everyone, including people who don’t like chocolate, such as my teenage son.
He’s a vanilla kid, Not that he’s vanilla flavored per se. But, he does prefer vanilla over chocolate any day of the week.
Even though he turns up his nose at milk and dark chocolate, he does like white chocolate.
He turns 16 in a few weeks and is anxiously awaiting his driver’s exam. Me, not so much.
Anyway, I made these Graham Cracker White Chocolate cookies for him. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission but you won’t pay anymore. If this makes you uncomfortable, open a new browser window and search for the item I’m discussing. See Disclosure Policy.
-Make sure you thoroughly cream the butter and sugar together. The mixture should be pale and fluffy when it’s been thoroughly creamed.
-I used White Chocolate Disks but use shards or chips–but any white chocolate would work.
-I used cinnamon graham crackers for this but you use whatever graham crackers you have.
-Like many cookie doughs, this one benefits from an overnight in the fridge but you can bake them immediately if you like.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many graham crackers equals a cup of graham cracker crumbs?
Seven graham crackers when crushed will equal one cup of graham cracker crumbs.
How many graham crackers are in a sleeve?
Ten graham crackers are in a sleeve so you should have about 1 and 1/4 cups of crumbs if you crush an entire sleeve of graham crackers.
How many cups of graham cracker crumbs can you get from a box of graham crackers?
About 3 and 3/4th cups of crumbs from one box of graham crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1 cup white chocolate, disks, chips or chopped into bite size pieces
Measure the dry ingredients flour through salt and place in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the butter on medium speed for two to three minutes.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add sugar and mix on medium speed for two minutes or until mixture is pale and fluffy.
- Add egg and stir.
- Pour dry ingredients into mixing bowl and mix until just combined. Don’t over mix or your cookies will be tough
- Add crushed graham crackers. Mix until just incorporated.
- Add white chocolate disks and stir to combine.
Scoop out dough onto plastic wrap and wrap tightly.
- Chill dough for at least an hour. preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scoop dough onto parchment lined baking sheet using a cookie scoop or teaspoon
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 11 minutes. Pay attention to what you’re smelling. When you smell the cookies, they are done baking or nearly so.
What Can You Make with Graham Cracker Crumbs?
Recipes Using Cinnamon Graham Crackers Are Delicious!
Your turn, tell me what you’ve been baking lately? What’s your go-to method for crushing graham crackers? I use an old meat mallet I inherited from my grandmother! 🙂