I’ve been meaning to post this recipe for several months. Because it’s so cheap and easy and quick to make, I’ve made this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake pie several times over the past couple years to the detriment of my butt cheeks. In my opinion, few things in life go better together than chocolate and raspberry, whether rich, dark chocolate or creamy white chocolate.
I’m all about recipes that require a minimum of effort, while providing maximum, star-quality, gourmet results. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake pie is one of those recipes to the nth degree.
If you’d rather make a chocolate version of this instead of white chocolate, simply swap the graham cracker pie crust for a chocolate pie crust. Instead of white chocolate chips, use 1/4 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips to drizzle over the top.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Pie is fast too. The pie comes together in ten minutes then it goes right into the oven for 25 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Let’s get started:
First, sprinkle a cup of fresh or frozen raspberries in a graham cracker pie crust. You’ll have extra raspberries because who sells or buys raspberries by the cup. You’ll be tempted to add more but don’t. This will just make your filling spill out the top.
Pour the can of condensed milk, cream cheese and one egg in a large bowl. Blend with a mixer until well combined and creamy. Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and three tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
Once the batter is thoroughly mixed, pour it over the raspberries in the pie shell. That’s it. Now slide the cheesecake into the oven.
After the cheesecake pie is done baking, let it cool on a rack until room temperature then cover and put the cheesecake in the refrigerator for several hours to chill.
Once you’re ready to serve the cheesecake, melt white chocolate to drizzle over the top. Wait until you’re ready to serve because white chocolate is temperamental. Because I wanted to keep this dessert quick and inexpensive, I just melted 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave, heating in ten second increments and stirring thoroughly after each heating session. Use caution, white chocolate burns quickly. Mine was melted within 50 seconds but your microwave may vary. Add a couple drops of vegetable oil to make the white chocolate easier to drizzle.
Tell me, what’s your favorite flavor of cheesecake? How fast can you make your favorite dessert?
- 1 8 or 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line crust with one cup of raspberries (no more).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and egg until creamy and smooth. Add vanilla and lemon juice, beat until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over raspberries in pie crust. Bake at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake on counter until room temperature then slide into refrigerator to chill for several hours before serving.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave in ten second increments, stirring well, taking care not to burn the white chocolate, which scorches easily. Add a couple drops of vegetable oil to the white chocolate and stir thoroughly. The oil will make the white chocolate easier to drizzle over the cheesecake.
- Slice and serve with a few raspberries for garnish.