White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, baked in a graham cracker crust and drizzled with white chocolate, is one of the easiest, most decadent desserts you'll ever make.
Every time I make this cheesecake, my son and husband finish it within a day.
Use a pre-made graham cracker crust or make Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
If you like easy desserts, you should also try Nellie & Joe's Famous Key Lime Pie Recipe (Just 3 Ingredients) or St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake (aka The Cake You Won't Stop Eating) or Mojito Cheesecake.
Lemon Blackberry Cake is also a good choices are Easy Lemon Desserts.
This is a great dessert to make a day ahead for a holiday--Mother's Day, Easter or Valentine's Day or for one of the big three: Thanksgiving, Christmas or Super Bowl Sunday 😂.
If you're going to a party or a potluck, this dessert is a great choice. It travels really well.
This recipe for white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is almost like a "faux cheesecake" in that you don't need to bake it in a springform pan.
There's no need to bake it in a water bath as you would a traditional cheesecake.
Why I Love This Recipe and So Will You
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake will always hold a special place in my heart because that's what we had for our wedding cake at our reception at the Spink Pavilion at Missouri Botanical Gardens.
It was really lovely. Before the party, we had a ceremony/ wedding mass at The Old Cathedral in St. Louis, our hometown.
Several tiers of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake made by the famed Hank's Cheesecakes in St. Louis, MO. served as our wedding cake. People are still talking today about how good the wedding food and the cake. Hank's Cheesecakes are time-consuming, elaborate affairs of pastry.
This cheesecake recipe I'm sharing with you is about as close as you can get to that experience in a short amount of time with minimal ingredients.
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk (mind that you don't grab evaporated milk by mistake, the recipe will not turn out.)
- lemon juice
- vanilla extract
- graham cracker crust
- raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- white chocolate
- whipping cream
See recipe card for quantities.
This version of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake is easier than making a regular cheesecake.
The original recipe, I believe, was one from the moneysavingmom's sister.
You're just using one brick of cream cheese so it mixes together quickly and there's no need to bake the dessert in a water bath.
If you're making a traditional cheesecake, baking it in a water bath will help prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
Hint: Be sure to start with room temperature cream cheese so you don't get any little lumps in your filling.
Also, be sure that you are purchasing sweetened condensed milk.
Many new bakers get confused in the baking aisle and grab evaporated milk, which you may be familiar with for baking pumpkin pie.
Sweetened condensed milk is in a slightly shorter can and it's heavier than evaporated milk because it's a thicker and sweeter fluid.
- Cream Cheese - you can use reduced fat cream cheese, if you like.
- Graham Cracker crust - substitute any kind of cookie crust. A chocolate cookie crust would be good.
- Raspberries - swap out the raspberries for strawberries or blueberries. If you're making this on the spur and don't have any fruit, you could try swirling a quarter cup of raspberry jam through the mixture before it goes in the oven.
- White Chocolate swirl - make a milk or dark chocolate swirl instead
An electric hand mixer or stand mixer will make your life easier here but you can also make this one in a large mixing bowl with a sturdy spatula.
This spatula was ranked best all around silicone spatula for its balance between strength and flexibility by America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Illustrated.
And it comes in a bunch of fun colors!
Store cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to three days, tightly wrapped in plastic or in a large resealable container.
You could freeze this for up to three months in a freezer-safe container, but I think the quality is better when you make this dessert fresh.
This cheesecake suffers from dryness if it is overcooked. Check it at 25 minutes.
Serve with coffee or tea or champagne.
This dessert would pair great with my favorite white wine recommendation.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
White chocolate raspberry cheesecake is an easy no-fail dessert that takes just a few minutes to put together and bake in an oven.
- 1 8- inch or 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14- oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips or baking chocolate, for drizzle
- 2-3 Tablespoons whipping cream or heavy cream for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line crust with one cup of raspberries (Don't add more than a cup or your filling will overflow the crust)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and egg until creamy and smooth. Add vanilla and lemon juice, beat until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over raspberries in pie crust. Bake at 350 F for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake on counter until room temperature then slide into refrigerator to chill for several hours before serving.
- Before putting cheesecake in the fridge, add the white chocolate swirl topping.
- Melt white chocolate chips or baking chocolate in microwave in ten second increments, stirring well, taking care not to burn the white chocolate, which scorches easily.
- If chocolate seems difficult to work with after melting, add a couple drops of vegetable oil (⅛ of a teaspoon) to the white chocolate and stir thoroughly. The oil will make the white chocolate easier to drizzle over the cheesecake.
- Once white chocolate is melted, stir in a couple of tablespoons of whipping cream or heavy cream. Put in a resealable bag with one corner snipped off and drizzle over the cheesecake before you put it in the fridge to chill.
- Slice and serve with a few raspberries for garnish once chilled.
Be sure to work with room temperature cream cheese so your filling is smooth.
This post and/or recipe may contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I'll earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure policy.
Pyrex Prepware 4-Quart Rimmed Mixing Bowl, Clear
KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire Red
Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Pie Plate Set of Two | 9.5 Inch Reusable Pie Baking Plates | Doesn’t Absorb Odors, Stains, or Flavors | Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer, and Oven Safe | Proudly Made in the USA
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 474Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 86mgSodium 250mgCarbohydrates 177gFiber 6gSugar 79gProtein 20g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
If you make this recipe please leave a comment and/or give the recipe a rating. Thanks! 🙂
If you make the recipe, tag me @kitchenserf on Instagram or Facebook or TikTok.
What's your favorite flavor of cheesecake? If you make this, let me know!
Is white chocolate gluten-free?
More Easy Desserts
Try a cool and creamy dessert like Mojito Cheesecake or Nellie & Joe's Famous Key Lime Pie Recipe (Just 3 Ingredients) or perhaps St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake (aka The Cake You Won't Stop Eating)
Natalie L Mayhew
Wow this was amazing! A taste sensation!!
Oh, my, this was amazing!! Raspberries and white chocolate are a match made in heaven!