And welcome to month six? Month seven of the pandemic?
I lose track being at home with the teenager so much of the time.
When 2020 started, no one could have predicted a pandemic and all the home schooling and being at home that has gone along with it.
I hope you and your people are staying well.
But even if you’re good, it doesn’t mean these times aren’t hard for you and your family and your children.
It can still be hard when everything is changing every day.
Whether you find yourself suddenly homeschooling your kids, dealing with financial stress from decreased hours (or maybe you’ve been laid off completely), scrambling to figure out what to do now that the daycare is closed, or grieving the changes to your life and schedule, it’s okay to feel sad.
If you’re like most of us, you’re also feeling a little stir crazy!
So, earlier this year, my friends at Ultimate Bundles put together the Stay at Home Survival Bundle.
The name says it all, doesn’t it?
This digital collection of 21 resources includes kids’ activities, parenting resources, tools to work from home, self care resources, and more.
And now it’s back for a 2-day flash sale!
Ultimate Stay At Home Bundle Flash Sale
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission. See disclosure.
Here are all the categories of resources inside the Stay at Home Survival Bundle:
- Kids Activities – 7 resources to teach your kids about nature, how to draw, learn to read, and more!
- Parenting – 4 resources to help you discover your family’s screen time formula, how to home school (when you never imagined you’d be doing it!), and more!
- Organization – 5 resources to reverse engineer those processed food recipes and learn how to develop your favorites, adjust your life to be kinder to our planet, create your own digital scrapbooks, and more!
- Self Care – 3 resources to give you a little rest and relaxation like coloring pages, or reveal what’s been holding you back.
- Work at Home – 2 resources that will tell you where to find companies who hire remote employees, plus how to launch a service-based online business quickly.
These times are hard, but I think the Stay at Home Survival Bundle can make things just a bit easier and maybe even a little fun.
This sale ends tomorrow at midnight, so…
Email me if you’d like more information about any of the stuff included. 🙂 [email protected]