Five Things–Hi, Happy TGIF to you! What’s on tap for your weekend?
Here are five things I think you should know about today.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See disclosure policy.
- Golden Books, you know the one from your childhood, is publishing a Betty White Book, promoting it as the perfect introduction to nonfiction for preschoolers. Fun for middle-aged women too! I’m a huge fan of the comedian. My Little Golden Book about Betty White is available for pre-order and will be published Sept. 28. Check out the Betty White book here.
- It’s flower season in the U.S. My mom sent me a link to this fun Instagram account The creator also has a website One Bouquet Per Day with a newsletter.
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can get a Kindle edition of a great cookbook for free. I’m interviewing one of the co-authors, incidentally, this morning. She has a summer home the next town over from me and she’s published a new cookbook about blueberries. Maine is wild blueberry land, if you didn’t know.
- Have you had Texas Ranch Water? If you like a margarita, I think you’d like it.
- Do you need road trip snack recipes? Check out this roundup on Parade.com, which has my Chewy M&M Bar recipe.
My email subscribers get access to giveaways, extra baking and recipe tips and alerts about deals on kitchen tools, supplies and ingredients. Don’t Miss Out! Sign up today!